Click on each question to view its answer
What are the types of food I can eat after having an implant placed? Are there any special diet required?
- Immediate Implant PlacementThe dental implant is placed at the same time that the tooth or teeth are removed.
- Delayed Implant PlacementThe dental implant is inserted into a region of the mouth where the tooth or teeth have already been removed for some time or have been missing for some time due to accidents, decays etc.
Your dentist will advise the method most suitable for you.
- Follow-up with an appointment to your dentist
- Avoid dark-coloured food and beverages for at least a week after whitening
- Practice excellent oral hygiene (i.e. brushing and flossing after meals and at bedtime)